I am constantly amazed about the number of cases involving dog bites and other disputes over pets that, while having no legal significance beyond immediate facts and parties, are nevertheless vigorously fought and disproportionately encumber Court dockets. Seven recent examples follow:
Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLPSmith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP is a premier, national, full service law firm.
- Intoxicated Teen/Trespasser Injured on Construction Site at 3 A.M.: Are the Owner/Developer/General Contractor Liable?
- Does Pandemic Mandated Closing Excuse Payment of Commercial Lease Rent? Court Rejects Defenses of Impossibility/Frustration of Performance
- “Family Feud” Is Not Just a Primetime Realty TV Show: Conflicting Claims to Unit Ownership End Up in Court
- SGR’s Victor Metsch Selected as 2020 Top Rated Lawyer
- Court “Decks” Trespassing Co-op Unit Owner With “Knock Out” Punch of Compensatory/Punitive Damages
- Employment Law
- Law Firms
- New York Law
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates