I am constantly amazed about the number of cases involving dog bites and other disputes over pets that, while having no legal significance beyond immediate facts and parties, are nevertheless vigorously fought and disproportionately encumber Court dockets. Seven recent examples follow:
Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLPSmith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP is a premier, national, full service law firm.
- Schiele Portrait of Wife Title Dispute Meets the Doctrine of “Tax Estoppel”
- All is Not Peaceful on Willow Lane on Shelter Island: Neighbors Litigate Scope of 1959 Right of Way
- SGR Litigator Victor Metsch Honored with a New York City Bar Justice Center 2021 Outstanding Pro Bono Service Award
- Town Voided Certificate of Occupancy Before Closing: Was Non-Disclosure Excused by “Caveat Emptor”?
- Coop Terminated Proprietary Lease for Objectionable Conduct
- Employment Law
- Law Firms
- New York Law
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates