I periodically review and update appellate and trial court cases relating to so-called “Yellowstone” proceedings – where the tenant under a commercial lease brings an action in Supreme Court to toll the time to remedy a default asserted by a landlord in a notice to cure and to enjoin the filing of a summary proceeding for eviction in Civil Court (see posts on July 11, 2011, June 21, 2012 and September 1, 2014). In recent months, our Courts have issued numerous decisions relating to “Yellowstone” proceedings. Continue reading
Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLPSmith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP is a premier, national, full service law firm.
- Wedding Venue Dispute Arises from Vendor’s Assignment of Contract
- Managing Agent for Residential Landlord Failed to Return Security Deposit
- Was Hunter Negligent in Causing His Brother-in-Law’s Death?
- Visitor Trips, Falls and Injured When Leaving a House
- Disabled Customer Injured When Motorized Shopping Cart Jerked Forward
- Employment Law
- Law Firms
- New York Law
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates