Victor Metsch, along with other lawyers at Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP represented the plaintiffs in a complicated real property dispute in which the Court recently found that a claimed easement on the border of their clients’ land was never effectively created: Garson v. Tarmy
Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLPSmith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP is a premier, national, full service law firm.
- Finger[pointing] Backfires on Grand St.
- Warnings: “TRAIL CLOSED…STOP, RESTRICTED AREA”: Did Hikers Nevertheless Have a Claim After Being Hit By a Falling Tree?
- Court Declines to Stop Illegal Parties During the Pandemic
- Best Lawyers in America© Recognizes 63 SGR Attorneys in 2021
- Cayuga Nation Battles “Billions” at Showtime: Did Episode Constitute Actionable “Libel by Fiction”?
- Employment Law
- Law Firms
- New York Law
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates