Victor Metsch, along with other lawyers at Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP represented the plaintiffs in a complicated real property dispute in which the Court recently found that a claimed easement on the border of their clients’ land was never effectively created: Garson v. Tarmy
Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLPSmith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP is a premier, national, full service law firm.
- Did COVID-19 Shutdown of Renovation Excuse Delay? Hearing Required to Determine Responsibility
- Intoxicated Teen/Trespasser Injured on Construction Site at 3 A.M.: Are the Owner/Developer/General Contractor Liable?
- Does Pandemic Mandated Closing Excuse Payment of Commercial Lease Rent? Court Rejects Defenses of Impossibility/Frustration of Performance
- “Family Feud” Is Not Just a Primetime Realty TV Show: Conflicting Claims to Unit Ownership End Up in Court
- SGR’s Victor Metsch Selected as 2020 Top Rated Lawyer
- Employment Law
- Law Firms
- New York Law
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates