Victor Metsch, along with other lawyers at Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP represented the plaintiffs in a complicated real property dispute in which the Court recently found that a claimed easement on the border of their clients’ land was never effectively created: Garson v. Tarmy
Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLPSmith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP is a premier, national, full service law firm.
- Leaky Can of Insecticide Befouls NYC Apt.: Which of Several Parties Was Responsible? Under What Law?
- COVID-19 Meets Force Majeure at the Edison Ballroom: Was Equitable Relief Warranted to Postpone Birthday Party?
- Does Gryffin belong to Shalloo or Zarrour? Court Decides Claims to Welsh Terrier Puppy
- Yet Another Fight About Exclusive Coop Roof Rights: Battle on 93rd St. Over Deck Space Next to Greenhouses
- Court Orders Tenant to Wear Mask
- Employment Law
- Law Firms
- New York Law
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates