In October, Hartman & Craven combined with Smith, Gambrell & Russell. Read more about the firm here.
Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLPSmith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP is a premier, national, full service law firm.
- Frustration/Impossibility/Casualty/Eminent Domain: Rent Default Restaurant Asserts Quartet of Legal Defenses
- Did MOU Constitute an Enforceable Contract? Court Determines If All Material Terms Were Covered
- Was Town of Chester Culprit in Culvert Calamity? Court Decides If Municipal Immunity Defeats Claims
- Was Noisy Co-op Neighbor’s Uncarpeted Floor a Nuisance? Court Examines Panoply of Disturbing Claims
- Pandemic Meets Allocation of Risk on Fifth Avenue: Was Luxury Retail Tenant Constructively Evicted?
- Employment Law
- Law Firms
- New York Law
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates