We recently published a new update on decisions from the Court of Appeals.
Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLPSmith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP is a premier, national, full service law firm.
- Nattering Nabobs of Neighborly Nuisance: Coop Unit Owners Trade Noise Complaints
- Romantic Partner’s Promise: Trust But Verify (In Writing)
- “Unsigned” Email From Counsel Settles Case for $400,000: Did Lawyer’s Response Trump $975,000 Arbitration Award?
- Gov’t Approval Meets Condition Precedent in Rockland County: Did Seller Have Right to Cancel Real Estate Contract of Sale?
- Unit Owner Bombarded Residential Coop with Frivolous Suits: Was Board’s Termination of Lease Protected by Business Judgment Rule?
- Employment Law
- Law Firms
- New York Law
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates