|SGR is proud to announce that Victor Metsch from the firm’s New York office has again been selected as a 2020 Top Rated Lawyer as designated by Martindale-Hubbell. |
New York’s Top Rated Lawyers will run in New York Magazine and the New York Law Journal. These publications reach 1.3 million and 21,000 readers respectively in print and 17.2 million and 192,000 monthly unique visitors online.
For more information on Martindale-Hubbell, click here.
Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLPSmith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP is a premier, national, full service law firm.
- Intoxicated Teen/Trespasser Injured on Construction Site at 3 A.M.: Are the Owner/Developer/General Contractor Liable?
- Does Pandemic Mandated Closing Excuse Payment of Commercial Lease Rent? Court Rejects Defenses of Impossibility/Frustration of Performance
- “Family Feud” Is Not Just a Primetime Realty TV Show: Conflicting Claims to Unit Ownership End Up in Court
- SGR’s Victor Metsch Selected as 2020 Top Rated Lawyer
- Court “Decks” Trespassing Co-op Unit Owner With “Knock Out” Punch of Compensatory/Punitive Damages
- Employment Law
- Law Firms
- New York Law
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates