Every few years, I am asked by a colleague, relative or friend whether s/he is responsible for damage or injury that a falling tree or limb caused an adjoining property or a neighbor. A recently reported case summarized the relevant, applicable and dispositive law. Skalafuris v. Arpadi, 43 Misc.3d 128(A), Appellate Term, Second Department, March 17, 2014.
Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLPSmith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP is a premier, national, full service law firm.
- Planet Fitness Member Falls After Taking Shower
- Lexington Ave. Apt. Owner Sues Joe & The Juice for Nuisance
- Commission Suit On Purchase by Assignment of 3rd Party Contract
- Groom’s Family Could Not Get Visas to Attend Wedding and Executive Order Limited Number of Guests
- Customer Injured in Altercations With Nostrand Avenue KFC Store Manager
- Employment Law
- Law Firms
- New York Law
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates