Perusing published opinions occasionally leads me to a decision of interest simply because the circumstances are so esoteric and unique, on the one hand, and the facts are sui generis and reach so far back in time, on the other—while, at the same time, raising the need for the adjudication of a broad panoply of contemporary factual and present day legal issues. Just such a case is Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation v. Allied Healthcare Products, Inc., 2014 NY Slip Op 51463(U) (Sup. Ct. Albany Co. October 1, 2014, Platkin, J.).
Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLPSmith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP is a premier, national, full service law firm.
- Testimonial Versus Accident Reconstruction Evidence
- Neighbors Sue Each Other at Park Towers Co-Op
- Residential Tenant Blocks Inspection of Apartment for Water Leak
- Furniture Store Leased Ground Floor Showroom in Printing District Building
- Residential Condo Unit Owner Claims Excessive Noise/Odors from Neighbor’s Tenant
- Employment Law
- Law Firms
- New York Law
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates