Perusing published opinions occasionally leads me to a decision of interest simply because the circumstances are so esoteric and unique, on the one hand, and the facts are sui generis and reach so far back in time, on the other—while, at the same time, raising the need for the adjudication of a broad panoply of contemporary factual and present day legal issues. Just such a case is Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation v. Allied Healthcare Products, Inc., 2014 NY Slip Op 51463(U) (Sup. Ct. Albany Co. October 1, 2014, Platkin, J.).
Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLPSmith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP is a premier, national, full service law firm.
- Leaky Can of Insecticide Befouls NYC Apt.: Which of Several Parties Was Responsible? Under What Law?
- COVID-19 Meets Force Majeure at the Edison Ballroom: Was Equitable Relief Warranted to Postpone Birthday Party?
- Does Gryffin belong to Shalloo or Zarrour? Court Decides Claims to Welsh Terrier Puppy
- Yet Another Fight About Exclusive Coop Roof Rights: Battle on 93rd St. Over Deck Space Next to Greenhouses
- Court Orders Tenant to Wear Mask
- Employment Law
- Law Firms
- New York Law
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates