Perusing published opinions occasionally leads me to a decision of interest simply because the circumstances are so esoteric and unique, on the one hand, and the facts are sui generis and reach so far back in time, on the other—while, at the same time, raising the need for the adjudication of a broad panoply of contemporary factual and present day legal issues. Just such a case is Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation v. Allied Healthcare Products, Inc., 2014 NY Slip Op 51463(U) (Sup. Ct. Albany Co. October 1, 2014, Platkin, J.).
Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLPSmith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP is a premier, national, full service law firm.
- Play Ball!!! Ron Darling “Strikes Out” Libel-Proof Lenny Dykstra
- Legal Fencing After Motorcycle Collides With a Horse on Route 197
- Precariously Pitched Pipe Meets a Failed Flange at the Madison Square Condominium
- Business Judgment Rule Not a License to Ignore POA Declaration
- Neighbors at 25 CPW: “Nattering Nabobs of Negatavism”*
- Employment Law
- Law Firms
- New York Law
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates